Strategic Steering Committee- guide EcoBirth's development within a collaborative team
Outreach - determine best partners and gather them to us!
Graphic Design - website, outreach materials, presentations, videos
Media -which vehicles are best for speading the word, help create our messaging
Events - help put on and lead workshops, forums, presentations
Trainers- how best empower and train women to take a stand?
Technology- create the interactive map that shows verifiable toxins and their health risks
Storyteller training- facilitators to teach others to hold workshops and forums on My Personal Environmental Story
Fund-raising- o yeah, that is important!
Contact Molly Arthur at 415 435 8031, email@example.com, to get involved!
Very useful links recommended by EcoBirth
- Breast Cancer Fund
- Center for Environmental Health
- Childbirth Connection
- Children's Environmental Health Network
- Coalition for Improving Maternity Services
- Collaborative on Health and the Environment
- Endocrine Disruption
- Environmental Working Group
- Healthy Child Healthy World
- Pesticide Action Network
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Safe Cosmetics Campaign
- Science and Environmental Health Network
- Steingraber website
- Washington Toxics Coalition
- Womens Voices for the Earth
Before Childhood links- for a healthy body, pregnancy and baby
- ► 2010 (11)