Welcome to EcoBirth!
Read a bit more about us, then write your own EcoBirth story and get involved in other ways!
Contact: Molly Arthur, firstname.lastname@example.org, 415 435 8031
- A coalition of organizations and individuals who cherish our beloved babies and Mother Earth.
- Women who want to consciously change our culture’s story to compassion for the environments of Earth and Birth and impel social change to sustain healthy, caring humans and a healed earth home.
- Mobilize champions to create, gather and protect our life stories of caring and love.
- Empower women to challenge the systems that allow an uncaring world.
- Train women to take a stand.
We want our babies born in a caring, natural way and raised in a safe, non-toxic world.
Help us protect our earth, our babies and birth.
Relating earth and birth- one natural life. Pure Life: Clean world, safe births and healthy babies.